On average people live to 86. How certain are you that you won’t live longer? Half of all 65 year olds will live to 88. Keep in mind also that every 15 years you can expect to add 2 years to that average life expectancy. How long will your money last if you live beyond that? Always a good idea to test a ‘long life’ scenario when doing your annual financial planning review.
Most Popular Articles
- Cindy met with Stephen Harper
- Listen to Cindy on Ready.Set.Retire! with Lori Pinkowski & Jon McComb
- Cindy David shares her insights on how the pandemic has impacted the future of the life insurance industry
- Split Dollar Critical Illness for Business Owners
- The BC Ride to Conquer Cancer – Seriously Life Changing