There is no hard or fast rule BUT if the cost of borrowing increases to 5% you may want to consider cashing in investments to reduce exposure to debt. If rates are lower, and taking into consideration where we’re at in a market cycle whether we’re in a bull or a bear market, it makes sense to use debt and stay invested.
Most Popular Articles
- Cindy met with Stephen Harper
- Listen to Cindy on Ready.Set.Retire! with Lori Pinkowski & Jon McComb
- Advisor’s Edge Report Case Study – Deceased mother’s codicil bites back
- CALU Chair Cindy David speaks on the pandemic’s disproportionate impact on women
- Cindy David shares her insights on how the pandemic has impacted the future of the life insurance industry