When Cindy David admits she has “a bit of a suck-it-up-princess” attitude, you believe her.
As befits a highly successful woman advisor and business owner, her clarity and toughness is striking.
David, who is president of Cindy David Financial Group and an independent senior estate planning advisor for Raymond James, is guest speaker at WP’s Women in Wealth Management event on November 21 at the Beanfield Centre, Toronto.
Her talk will focus on building reputations and how to get referrals. Based in British Columbia, she stressed the positivity she wants to get across: how she has balanced family life (she has two kids), charity endeavours and daily workouts with establishing a career in the upper echelons of her field.
Click here to read the article on wealthprofessional.ca.
Wealth Professional’s Women in Wealth Management
Whether you’re female or male, we all need to come together to address the key challenges faced by women in the Canadian wealth management space.
And we’re doing just that at Women in Wealth Management – an essential event from Wealth Professional Canada magazine.
Through personal stories, panel discussions, networking and even a mini awards show, Women in Wealth Management is your perfect chance to advance and empower women in the field while learning, getting inspired, encouraging and engaging with women of influence and emerging leaders.
Why should you attend?
- Women advisors and women in wealth management seeking to advance their careers
- Successful advisors, entrepreneurs and senior business executives in wealth who’ve made names for themselves
- HR professionals and senior execs from firms, networks, practices and financial services companies who want to hire more women
What will you learn?
- Practical strategies to grow your business and overcome the barriers faced by women in wealth
- Insights from the most successful women in the industry and the chance to network with them in person
- Why wealth management and financial services is a great career choice for women – and how to inspire more to join
- Roadmaps for companies who want to attract and hire more women including how companies can support, coach and help women succeed in the industry